The HSCC is only guaranteed $7,000 a month from Chilton County and the cities of Clanton, Jemison and Thorsby. All other funding comes from donations and fundraising.
Every animal that is brought to the HSCC costs a minimum of $30 in shots, dewormer and other medicines. It’s much more if the animal is sick or injured. Even though we are underfunded, we still fight for every life.
Please help by donating items from our Wish List:
- Water bottles for puppies and small breed dogs
- 99.9 % Germ Killing Bleach (No splashless bleach)
- Paper towels
- Puppy and kitten food (dry is preferred)
- Cat litter
- Laundry detergent
- Industrial/heavy duty garden hoses 50′ or longer and nozzles
- Plastic trash bags 13, 30, and 40-45 gallon sizes
- Hand sanitizer
- Dishwashing liquid (antibacterial)
- Dog and cat carriers/crates of any size
- Office supplies — pens, copy paper, file folders (manila and hanging), legal pads, sticky notes, manila envelopes, permanent markers (Sharpie), etc.
- Frontline, Promeris, Advantage, PetArmor, or flea prevention products
- Latex gloves, M-L
- Floor or window squeegees
- Mops, brooms, dust pans, etc.
- Barn fans
- Rescue or Kennesol sanitizer
You can make a monetary donation by mailing a check to:
Humane Society of Chilton County
P. O. Box 1716 Clanton, AL 35046
Donate through PayPal by using the link on the upper right on this page.